1. This Contest is open for all Indian nationals, however, only participating residents of Mumbai and New Delhi are eligible for the Top Prizes
2. The Contest shall be open for entries only between 12th September, 2016 (0000 hours) and 6th November, 2016 (2359 hours).
3. Participants visiting this page to take part in the Contest need to "create a room" and "submit" their "project/mood board" to the contest before the deadline.
4. Based on the quality of the output, completeness of the room and overall sense of décor, Six (6) "Winners" for Top Prizes; 3 (Three) in each city (New Delhi and Mumbai) would be selected by Company panel and he/she would be intimated by 31st December, 2016.
5. Winners of the Top Prizes would be receive a room décor makeover ("Makeover") in the given budget as per the below mentioned table:-
|City||Description of Prize|
|Top Entry (2 Winners, 1 for each city)||Prize worth Rs. 200,000/-||Prize
|Full Room Makeover|
|Second Best Entry (2 Winners, 1 for each city)||Prize worth Rs. 75,000/-||Prize
|Mini makeover - Feature Wall makeover + Furniture/Accessories from partner brands|
|Third Best Entry,(2 Winners, 1 for each city)||Prize worth Rs. 50,000/-||Prize worth,Rs. 50,000/-||Mini makeover - Feature Wall makeover + Furniture/Accessories from partner brands|
6. This Makeover would be designed and executed by company appointed representatives and would aim to recreate the theme created in the winning entry to the truest extent possible. However, there may be certain creative liberties that may be taken by the company. The participants agree to allow the company to take the final decision on the makeover output and the furniture and all other décor elements to be placed within the room space.
7. "Weekly Prizes" (Also known as "Judges' picks") would also be announced through the portal.
1 (One) winner will be chosen each week by a panel of experts and adjudged as the "Weekly Winner" and awarded prizes worth Rs.15,000/- as per the below table and settled at the end of the contest period.
|Week||Judge's Pick||Description of Prize|
|1 (From 12/09/2016 to 18/09/2016)||Prize worth Rs. 15,000/-||Voucher from one of the partner brand as stated in the page as per the winner's choice worth an amount as stated in the relevant field.|
|2 (From 19/09/2016 to 25/09/2016))||Prize worth Rs. 15,000/-|
|3 (From 26/09/2016 to 02/10/2016)||Prize worth Rs. 15,000/-|
|4 (From 03/10/2016 to 09/10/2016)||Prize worth Rs. 15,000/-|
|5 (From 10/10/2016 to 16/10/2016)||Prize worth Rs. 15,000/-|
|6 (From 17/10/2016 to 23/10/2016)||Prize worth Rs. 15,000/-|
|7 (From 24/10/2016 to 30/10/2016)||Prize worth Rs. 15,000/-|
|8 (From 31/10/2016 to 06/11/2016)||Prize worth Rs. 15,000/-|
8. At the end of the contest period, 5 (five) users will be declared as winners of the "Top voted" designs, on the basis of the most "likes" received on the entry submitted to the "Contest page" on the site during the contest period (12th September, 2016 to 6th November, 2016).
9. The Company's decision on all the above prizes shall be final & binding and not open to be questioned by the participants.
10. Multiple entries per registered email-id is allowed.
11. No user can win more than one prize in any of the categories. ("Top Prizes", "Weekly Prizes", "Top Voted"). However, a single user is eligible to win more than one award across different categories.
12. Winners would be informed via email/mobile as per Company's policy.
13. Company would not be responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. The Company would also not be responsible for the Winner being absent for acceptance of the prizes or delay on part of a winner to claim a prize for any reasons whatsoever. Inability of the Winner to timely attend on account of any reason whatsoever, would not entitle the Winner for any alternate prize/reward. In case of such aforementioned situations, Company shall be entitled to declare an alternate winner. All "Top Prizes" are to be claimed on or before Feb 28th, 2017, failing which, Company reserves the right to disqualify the winner and declare an alternate winner.
14. The "Top Prize" winners agree to allow the Company to conduct a photo and video shoot of the makeover process and grant Company rights to use of the images and/or videos created through this process as the Company sees fit.
15. Indulging in any activity contrary to the policies of the page, including any attempts or activities to unfairly gather votes or cheat at the Contest, hampering the Company's image etc. would immediately entitle the Company to remove a participant from the Contest, and/or the page.
16. Prizes are not transferable under any circumstances whatsoever or cannot be exchanged for cash.
17. Employees of the Company, its group companies, joint ventures, its service providers, agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
18. Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the terms and conditions with respect to the Competition (including but not limited to the prizes) with or without prior notice due to any reason whatsoever.
19. To the extent permitted by law, Company excludes all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) and its liability (including without limitation for negligence) regarding the winnings.
20. Unless the participant explicitly communicates not to send marketing communication, the participant may receive marketing communications from the Company as a result of participating in the Contest.
21. All entries to the Contest become the property of the Company and the Company may use the participant's and Winner names, addresses and photographs, including the makeovers for the Winners of the Top Prizes for promotional and marketing purposes.
22. Participation in this Contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
23. This Contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be subject to the prevailing statutory laws of India. Any dispute arising out of the same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
24. Winner would need to timely share his/her PAN card copy and address copy for verification to avail the prize. If the same is not provided as above, the winning entry would be considered disqualified and barred.